- Premiere continues to set the standard in the casing
and tubing service industry by offering superior service
and casing technology innovation. Treating your project
as our own ... that is The Premiere Way.
cementing, and casing tools that ensure our team
members and your crews are working in the safest
and most efficient manner possible.
- Premiere prevails as a top choice for casing/tubing services,
fabrication, and equipment. From the smallest to the largest
casing strings, located on land or offshore, Premiere employs
a wide range of the latest hydraulic, pneumatic, and manual
handling systems to perform the job safely and efficiently.
- The Rotating Cement Head (RCH) executes your reciprocating
and rotating cement process while conditioning the well during
the cement job. Designed for longevity, the RCH continuously
rotates over extended periods of time and results in a better
cement job for your well.
- Premiere employs a wide range of hammers, from the smallest
D-19 to the largest D-100, in order to provide optimal
performance for your unique job.
- Through continued investment in our people, equipment, and
inventory, Premiere is able to meet your most demanding
fabrication schedules. From 14" to 72" large OD pipe with a wall
thickness up to 3", Premiere continues to out-perform the
competition. You can rest assured that your project will be
fabricated to the highest standards of quality and excellence.